Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Days Has Come



Hey... happy new year everyone, wow it's 2013 already! I guess time really caught me off guard.
Valuable lessons I've learned from 2012 are ; People come and go in our lives let go those who walked out and welcome those who come in, always do good things while you can because good things happen to good people and God never sleep, hold your loved ones and tell them how much they meant for you, I'm personally still overcome the lost of my adopted little sister, she was adopted from a baby so our family is the only family she knew, it's been so hard since we're grew up together, we fight, we laugh and cry together and I was her shoulder to cry on. Sometimes I still couldn't believe my self that she's gone forever and I couldn't hear her silly laugh again....still I have to let her go because she's in a better place now, and she's not gone she will always in my heart. 

With all that said and done I'm very thankful for everything God given me in 2012, I believe that everything happen for a reason and that you can't control everything in your life, the bad and the good things.

I don't have any specific resolution in 2013, I just want to be a better person and to have a better life in general. Having a marriage life is a total life changer for me since my single life is all about having fun 24/7 ( I know stupid huh) and life as we know it doesn't last forever, but I'm totally blessed having a husband like mine he's my rock, my life, my love and my hope. I cant wait to build our dream and our little family together and I hope in 2013 our prays and dreams could come true.

2013 we're ready for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment