Wednesday, January 16, 2013

KL Trip - Part 1

There's nothing more in this world that I love the most than going on a holiday to my favorite places and new places of course, just thinking about the idea make me so excited. This is sort of belated post on Novemb..err (if I'm not forgetting) me and my family take a little trip to Kuala Lumpur to attend my second cousin wedding and of course to experience the city of truly Asia. I mean seriously if New York is the melting pot of the world then Kuala Lumpur is the melting pot of Asia, they got Melayu, Chinese, India, middle east, and other Asian. Yet of all a lot of culture living in the city you would probably think would have highly dense population but of course you got it wrong because the city population is only 2 million people compare to Jakarta with 10 million people ...fiuhh.

rushing to the Airport with no make up on, I'll blame morning flight for that
On our second day at KL my parents and my aunt was going on sightseeing with the relatives from KL, meanwhile me and hubby decided to explore KL by our own with buses, subway and monorail luckily the public transportation at KL is way better than Jakarta. We visited KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Center) one of the popular attractions in KL. My favorite part of KLCC is the huge landscape around KLCC, which I think bring quite relaxing  and refreshing atmosphere to the center of busy KL.


 




On the next days I wished I had taken more pictures of the food since I'm a food-natic, the food was so delicious Malay cuisine is rich of curry and spices kind like Indonesian food but stronger I think, my favorite are Lemak Rice, Tea Tarik and Kandar Rice hmmm...yum. And also I got many recommended places to eat from my Bos whose such a big fan of culinary and traveling but unfortunately I didn't get the chance to taste them all. I really enjoyed exploring KL with hubby, we went to Genting Highland, Bukit Bintang and One Utama, the only bad thing is I can get really moody when we're had been taking a very long walk but turn out that we've gone to the wrong direction this happen few times there, but thank God hubby still got some patience for me.

Satay on Madame Kwok
Sky way
Genting Highland
One Utama

No comments:

Post a Comment