Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy 1st Anniversary!


”We need a witness to our lives.  There's a billion people on the planet, what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything.  The good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things, all of it, all of the time, every day.  You're saying 'Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it.  Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness'." Shall We Dance, 2004

Wedding day
Recently me and the husband just celebrate our 1st Anniversary on 23rd of July (fiuuh... how time seems to fly so quickly). They say the first 2 year of a marriage is an adjustment phase, which nothing was easy for us such as; our house mortgage, house finishing, financial issue, family problem (his and mine), the domestic works that need to be done, the weight gain (this is very frustrating for me) and all the little things that sometimes can cause a fight. Not to mention when you put two person with different personality and background living in a same roof, I'm a playful, moody and emotional (I always use my feelings to make decision) He's a serious, focus and very logical person (Huh, talk about opposite attract). But thanks God, somehow we manage to go through all of the drama and the world war 3 and still happily married.

Pink Roses from Husband delivered to my office that afternoon... so sweet
 My husband is a romantic guy since we were dating, he used to give me flowers, chocolate and Teddy bear on our special occasion or even when we're fighting (how could I stay mad at him?). He sure know how to treat a girl to make her feel special. He even make a special plan when he proposed me on my 26th birthday just like on the romantic movies (I'm burst in to happy tears when he proposed me) but that's another story I'm gonna share some other times.... so dear husband, thank you for bearing with me and still showing your love and patience through all this time. -love, your wife-

No comments:

Post a Comment