"May you stay forever young".
- Bob Dylan-
- Bob Dylan-
I've just turn 28 on 20th of August this year... yikes!! I can't believe I'm gonna be 30 in two more years. As I reflect back to my 27 I'm so overwhelmed, I'm having so many moments that challenge my maturity and wisdom, I learn to let go and be more patience. But I believe that everything happen for a reason and no matter what happen in your live always look at the bright side because God has a bigger plan for you.
For my 28 I hope I can live it to the fullest and never stop growing.
Here are my Wishlist for my 28 :
- Get pregnant and have a healthy and cute baby (Hope and pray for it)
- Improving my faith and spiritual as a moslem.
- Get healthy lifestyle (eat more fruit & veggies and exercise)
- Going on a second honeymoon or maybe babymoon (hopefully in Lombok)
- Always be thankful and positive.
- Give more love and attention to my beloved people, especially my husband and my parents.
- Give more to those unfortunate people and pay my Zakat regularly.
- Save more money and make financial plan.
- Learn some new things (such as design graphic, accessories making, riding a motor bike)
- Get a better job with bigger pays (I like my current job and my boss but the pay is sucks and I have to improve my work experience).
- Always try to look good, be more fashionable and don't be lazy to maintain beauty care and treatment.(coz if you look good, you'll feel good)
- Read more good books.
- Spending more time with my friends and making some new friends.
- Only surround myself with positive people.
- Decorate my house with chic and lovely things.
- Be more friendly and share more smile.
- Pray more often for my passed away family and relatives.
- Cook more often and less eating out.
- Occasionally treat my self with some sweet treats (cheese cake and red velvet hmmm...)
- Get a hair dye and new hair style.
- Stop pending visits to doctors and dentist (our health is our treasure).
- Declutter and get organized.
- Stop worried too much.
- Pay more attention to little details (I'm easily bored that's why often I get missed on the little details).
- Have a great vacation abroad.
- Stop pending works.
- Listen to my heart more often.
- Get some craft project done.