Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I LOVE FOOD

I love food...enough said and I got few pounds on my belly and booty to prove it, but hey life is too short to be size zero err...right ?! We just can't live without it, so I dedicated this post for my favorite thing in the world "FOOD", so wipe that drool from your face and here they are ....yuumm.

Diner with friends at Ocha Bella, the place is very cozy for after office hang out with friends.
Diner date with hubby at Munchies, their Baked Rice is so mouth watering and the Sandwich was served in generous portion.
 This is what I ate today, fresh fruit salad for breakfast and Lasagna for lunch.
Chicken Katsu Curry Rice at Roppan, I love spicy food and a big fan of curry.
Roppan mini toast, they are simply adorable.
When we went to Jogja for Lebaran holiday, we were spoiled by the local culinary these are the famous Bakmi Kadin and a very big meat ball soup.
Pizza and Donuts are everybody favorites for any celebration at my office, they makes everybody happy.
My hubby is a salmon guy and I'm a pasta girl  carbo is my weakness. This is what we've always order when dining at White Hunter; Grilled Salmon for hubby and Aglio Olio or  Spaghetti Al Pesto for me.










"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity"  -Voltaire-


No comments:

Post a Comment