Monday, June 2, 2014

What I Ate Sunday

I love Sunday, it's time to just chill out with hubby around our house. It's also a time for me to explore my novice cooking skill and of course I also love to eat.

Breakfast
On Sunday I usually start my day a little bit late around 9AM, so I have a simple breakfast some kiwi's, mini danish and hazelnut spread and some guava juice, we're usually made it from fresh guava but since it's not in season so this one is from Sunripe.

Lunch
For lunch I made an Indonesian traditional meal; a saffron rice with spicy beef liver and potato (sambal goreng ati) and some omelette sliced. This meal usually served for special event in Indonesia such as birthdays, thanksgiving (syukuran) and any other festivities, this one is the more simple version of it though.

Diner
For Diner I made an Oriental Fried Rice with chicken breast, sweet corn, egg, garlic and onion. I just loved Asian food so much and this is a very easy diner but taste so yummy.

So that's what I ate on Sunday I know I should be dieting and eat more healthy food but I just can't help myself. In my defense since I'm not a big fan of vegetables I like to make vegetables juice with broccoli, carrot and tomatoes. I also made one for myself  before diner but since it's not pretty I don't take photo of it. And since I keep all the fiber my juice it's became very thick so I also made Lemon water to help me take it down my throat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment