Sunday, April 14, 2013

Office Outting


Few weekends ago I'm leaving my dear hubby for two nights. I was gone for my office outing to Lembang in North Bandung. The event was planned in such a short notice, so the team did the best what they could in just few days. We picked Lembang, because it's just 3 hours drive from Jakarta, many accommodations options, so many tourism attractions around there and also the cool breezy whether and the peaceful atmosphere in Lembang. While we're there me and the girls made a quick trip to downtown Bandung because we need some sweet treats and shopping, you know it's a girls thing. Here are some shots from the trip...

The fresh air and so much green is good for the soul
A quick trip to downtown Bandung
wouldn't it be fun if had these butterflies for the walls at my house
Bonfire and barbeque night, so much fun
Lunch at Sapu Lidi Resort

Can't help to strike some pose in this rice field at Sapu Lidi Resort
We had so much fun, can't wait for next year outting ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment