Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Decorating Ideas

Our House
This is our house, we're practically build it from the scratch and it literally drained our money and energy. If you probably wondering why is it look like it's unfinished, maybe because it's still on finishing process and we still have a long way to go with this house until it become our dream house. It's been over a year we lived in that house and I'm very thankful for having a roof over our head that protect us from the heat of Sun and rain. Here's a brief description of our house it's build on a land size 7 x 20 M, it's a two story building with 3 bedrooms and one maid room, the kitchen, dining room and the formal living room are all connected since we want it to look more spacious but it's a hell of a challenge on the decoration ideas. Anyway I really cant wait until our house is completely finish and I get to decorate it the way I want it (fun..fun..fun).

Meanwhile here's some of my picks on decorating idea that inspired me great interior design


And if you're having a trouble finding great furniture but inexpensive, you could try to remodel your old furniture and make it look fresh and stylish, here's some link :



























































How to spray paint furniture



















I haven't try them yet, but I might gonna try one of them and challenge my crafty side, wish me luck!!














No comments:

Post a Comment